WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
I know this is an Invicta forum, I'm new. But, I was wondering if anyone purchases Renato, Swiss Legend, etc. If you do, you know what I'm talking about. I just received the latest OTV from Swiss Legend. Is there another forum to talk about these brands? I own 13 Invictas and will be posting photos soon.

MOVED FROM THE INVICTA FORUM TO THE GENERAL FORUM BY RUSTY!

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
Welcome to the Original Invicta Forum and WTF! :thumbup: For Renato and Swiss Legend, try the general forum. There's much more banter about those brands over there. BTW, you might not want to mention that TV shopping network too loudly. They're not a sponsor and we have a lot of other fine sponsors, if you get my drift.:wink:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I have gotten that drift from reading previous posts, that is why I really didn't mention it by name. Thanks for the heads up though.

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Hi and welcome.
It's okay to talk about snbc. and it's even okay to say you bought your watch there.
it's not okay, as a courtesy to our sponsors, to say snbc (or anyone else) is offering a killer deal on xxx model for xxx dollars - run to the phones! Or to link to a seller's site. Otherwise, all is fair game.
To put this in perspective, snbc has been asked to sponsor us (it doesn't cost a ton) and said no.
____

We have very healthy discussions on Renato, Jacques Lemands, Edox and SWI offerings so feel free to chime in. The General Forum is the place.

·
Registered
309 Posts
These are the items I've bought from snbc in the past year:

The Invicta RD & the Swiss Legend I bought don't get as much time as the Immersion.

I wore the RD often when it was warm. That thing draws a lot of attention. I got the SW as a beater to wear during the summer. I had bought a Casio G-shock earlier to use as a beater, but I like that too much put it through the rigors of yard work.

The Immersion is one which I have grown to like the more I wear it. I wasn't that impressed after I got it, but as I started to notice the details put into it after about 2 weeks. It is my largest diver and has a nice feel on my wrist. I do like that is it quartz, I have enough trouble keeping my 2 autos wound. I don't think my wife would have been happy if I dropped any more money this year on a 3 unit winder. Which will be my next investment before my next watch. I hope. :tongue_smilie:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts