WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice, thanks for sharing.

How easy is it to pull the crown? As well, wind manually?
Some women's time pieces they dome the crown so it is a painful finger experience to get hold of such a tiny crown.

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts

Some women's time pieces they dome the crown so it is a painful finger experience to get hold of such a tiny crown.
Did you LOOK at the crown in those photos? :lol:. That would have to be one of the most substantial crowns I've seen on a ladies watch in a long time. I don't think anyone would have a problem with using it. Unless my perception of scale is way outta wack... (wouldn't surprise me). Looks like a good grip around the crown as well.

Great photos - thanks for posting :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

crown is easily removed :001_smile:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you LOOK at the crown in those photos? :lol:. That would have to be one of the most substantial crowns I've seen on a ladies watch in a long time. I don't think anyone would have a problem with using it. Unless my perception of scale is way outta wack... (wouldn't surprise me). Looks like a good grip around the crown as well.

Great photos - thanks for posting :thumbup1:
yes, crown is lock
thanks! :001_smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts