WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WANTED A BIRTH YEAR AMMO STRAP THIS YEAR BECAUSE MY BIRTH YEAR IS '56 AND I AM NOW 56 . :cool1: AND I WANTED TO COMMEMORATE THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME ALIGNMENT OF THE STARS ..:biggrin:

SINCE JANUARY I ASKED A FRIEND STRAP MAKER IN THE PHILIPPINES , 0RION00 TO SEARCH FOR AN AMMO BAG TO WORK ON , AND AFTER 5 MONTHS THIS MAY, HE FOUND ONE ... AND STARTED ON IT ;

HE SENT ME PICS OF OF THE FINISHED STRAP ! :lol: AND WITH A BONUS HE FOUND ONE WITH MY INITIAL M :thumbup1:

I HURRIEDLY PICKED IT UP AND SET IT UP ON MY LUM-TEC VINTAGE :biggrin:

NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS ECSTATIC :biggrin:

TFL:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Very nice strap:thumbup:

I have a feeling you won't be selling that one at anytime in the foreseeable future!!

There's something special about a strap that is just right for you. Especially one so directly and accurately marked to its owner.

Looks fantastic. take good care of that one..

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice strap:thumbup:

I have a feeling you won't be selling that one at anytime in the foreseeable future!!

There's something special about a strap that is just right for you. Especially one so directly and accurately marked to its owner.

Looks fantastic. take good care of that one..

thank you sir ! definitely a keeper for me , and something to pass on to my boys with a history and tradition !:001_smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts