WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
The Ship-Jack was introduce in 1962 the catalog showed two dial variations but it was also offer with a RR style dial & hands (center)

------------------------------------- All Three Skip-Jacks with their Original Bracelets

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 · (Edited)
Jim

I'm very hesitant to ask The Master a question on this - but the bracelets you pictured don't seem to have the small grooves sown in the catalogue image?

Yes Roger to answer your question While the images found in the Hamilton catalog are pretty much accurate, I have found in my years searching out these bracelet that many bracelets pictured have what I would consider artist enhanced photo’s, (line are present just not as dramatic) probably to keep the bracelets from looking plane or generic. Then factor in I find NOS one’s or one’s with their Original bracelets already on which help make my decision. Or you can stop by & see my 300 plus collection of Hamilton watches with their Original bracelets for yourself :001_tt2:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
let's start March off with these two Enjoy

---------------------------------1960 Prentice

----------------------------------1962 Thin-O-Matic T-503

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Here a first for me posting a Pair of Pairs :lol: Enjoy

-----------------------1959 Lakeland

-----------------------1965 Nautilus 400

·
Super Moderator
15,550 Posts
Excuse me for playing the role of Captain Obvious, but that Masonic '400 is simply awesome (that's not saying that its brother isn't!)

·
Super Moderator
15,550 Posts
The 1965 Darwin

65 Darwin.JPG HamiltOblique Darwin.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Unfortunately OEM straps/bracelet are typically pricey; they're very often marked up. If you just want a leather strap I'd recommend just going aftermarket and buying a non-Hamilton strap. For original bracelets or fitted end rubber straps you're likely stuck with those prices unless you can find used ones on the forum here.

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

·
Super Moderator
15,550 Posts
That's common sense, common knowledge, and you're missing the point of the thread. No one is here shopping for original straps; this thread is purely a showcase for those blessed enough to have original bands and straps and to share them with everybody else.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Under no circumstances should you use ammonia-based liquids on an LCD screen. Ammonia wears down the finish on LCD screens.

( This thread is radically off-topic and would normally be deleted. However, I thought it had a bit of handy info in it, so I left it alone. -The Moderator )

·
Super Moderator
15,550 Posts
Thank you Stephen, but let's keep ALL of our comments on-topic, okay?

·
Registered
1 Posts

My new (to me!) Hamilton Nautilus 602 1966 Gator Bowl watch. I’m not sure about the strap; this is what came with the watch from eBay. Any good ideas?

121 - 135 of 135 Posts