WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Hamilton Electric’s collectors I’ve been collecting for 10 years now thought I'd show some Hamilton Electrics with their original metal bands that I have acquired over the years if you have any question about my bands please leave your email in your message because I don't have 15 post yet to be able to reply back. I'd also like to thank Rene for all his help over the year enjoy the photos Jim

TOP ROW Left to Right
Lord Lancaster J with black velvet band
Odyssee 2001 ( ok not an electric)
Thin-o-Matic T-416 ( (nor this one)
Thor
Everest ll
Sherwood T with wood insert band (not an electric but worth seeing)
BOTTOM ROW
Titan lll
Meteor with rare silver dial
Valiant (not an electric)
Sea electric 1
Pacer with rare cross hair (pre 64 S&W case)
Pacer with changed Florentine band (Star Watch Company

top row
Centaur
Vega
Sea Electric ll
Ventura
Bottome row
Pegasus
Titan ll
Taurus
Titan lll
Savitar ll
Victor

Nautilus 605
Gemini ll
Skip Jack
Nautilus 602

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Tom Nice Gray Dial Sea Ecectric II :thumbup: I blew it on a grey dial Converta IV yesterday I left the house & forgot to set my snipe bid :cursing:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Tom Nice Gray Dial Sea Ecectric II :thumbup: I blew it on a grey dial Converta IV yesterday I left the house & forgot to set my snipe bid :cursing:
I was watching that same auction and was tempted, but since I already bought three watches this year my wife probably would have killed me! :lol: Seems like it sold for a fairly reasonable price too.

Tom: those Sea-Lectric bracelets are killer. Did you get them with the watch or afterward? Do you mind me asking how much the bracelets were if you bought them separately, and if so, where in the world did you find them! Thanks.

p.s. really like that gray dialed one. you don't see too many of them.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
I was watching that same auction and was tempted, but since I already bought three watches this year my wife probably would have killed me! :lol: Seems like it sold for a fairly reasonable price too.

Tom: those Sea-Lectric bracelets are killer. Did you get them with the watch or afterward? Do you mind me asking how much the bracelets were if you bought them separately, and if so, where in the world did you find them! Thanks.

Thanks. I got the bracelet on a non-working model from eBay. Can't remember what I paid for it. It took several years to find it. It also took several years to find the gray dialed example.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Thanks. I got the bracelet on a non-working model from eBay. Can't remember what I paid for it. It took several years to find it. It also took several years to find the gray dialed example.
You're a Hamilton Jedi warrior with that kind of patience and dedication. Worth the wait though because they look great. I know it's not the most desired or striking of the electrics, but I've always liked its design: simple and clean with just a bit of edge from the asymmetry. I'm certainly holding on to mine!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks to you guys

Thanks to all you guys who forgot to snipe this watch or who decided not to bid - you allowed me to get this watch at a great price! Love you all!:001_rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Just 1 More Watch:

You've some truly outstanding stuff there! Some really great and rare bands, luv to see them!
:thumbup1:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
My Latest Arrivals to my Collections

Hello Hamilton collectors If you haven’t notice I’m a little obsess with collecting Orginal Hamilton metal bands so I decided to start including all Hamilton metal band to this thread below is my latest additions I hope you enjoy them as much as I do finding them Jim
On the left is the Sea Date from 1974
In the Middle is the Thor II with its tri colored band this is the first I’ve seen in 10 years
On the right is the Date Line-A-595 from 1973

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Nice!
I dig those tri-tone bands, it's a Champion, right?
I've had a few, currently have 2 in mens, and a few in ladies...wish I had a watch for one!
:lol:

1 - 20 of 135 Posts