WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was trying to find the original retail pricing of the B2H model. I may have come across a used one and was curious what these sold for new.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,478 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$1195.00 as far as I know... gman here offered me his for about that price:

http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/sales-forum/56146.htm

Now sold, not to me due to lack of funds though :sad:
Thanks for the quick response. I will have to ponder this some more as I have a B2 and over time I'd like to add a B1 and maybe the B2H.

I'm also thinking the B16 & B17 may be the better buy as they have the Miyota 9015 movement and the bigger hands that I prefer on the B2 I have.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Thanks for the quick response. I will have to ponder this some more as I have a B2 and over time I'd like to add a B1 and maybe the B2H.

I'm also thinking the B16 & B17 may be the better buy as they have the Miyota 9015 movement and the bigger hands that I prefer on the B2 I have.
Don't ponder too long, else it will be gone :wink:

If it has to be an auto movement the B16/B17 is the way to go, else why not consider SC-B1 and/or SC-B2?
These have the same style hands as the B2 and you still have the option to buy one new.

I got my SC-B2 a few days earlier than when I was offered the B2H, which has been my long time favorite LT...
Meanwhile I think I am liking the slightly fatter SC case better than the original B cases...
So next up for me is the SC-B1, also because these are likely the last models that have the good old Unitas 6498-1 :thumbup1:

Reactions: ROBDD1

·
Registered
28 Posts
B2H - How Much

I am looking at mine right now, and can not remember how much I paid. LOL. Obviously it is priceless!

I just looked up my receipt the price, on pre-order. It was $995.00 plus $31.88 s&h for a total of $1026.88.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I am looking at mine right now, and can not remember how much I paid. LOL. Obviously it is priceless!

I just looked up my receipt the price, on pre-order. It was $995.00 plus $31.88 s&h for a total of $1026.88.
Yep. Mine says the same. I don't remember the pre-order discount.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts