WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick questions...

When you order your Invicta thru ShopNBC do they typically send you a confirmation email? I didn't receive anything, and when I look under my account I don't see an order, I'm starting to think that either I or they messed up something. This was 2 days ago, is this normal? This is my first purchase thru them, so I just wondering before I go ahead and call them, or order again.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Revolution is correct sir. You should have also immediateley received an e-mail that states order#............... Is In Process. Hope you post often here!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, thanks guys... I went ahead and placed the order again just now and it did show up in my account, and I received the email. I must have done something wrong last time, either way it's on the way now. =)

I've been lurking for awhile before registering, nice picture taking skill by some. As much as I wish I could post new watches all of the time, I have too many expensive hobbies the way it is... I do go in spurts though, the watch bug bit me with the Invicta and 2 new leather bands for one of my other watches.

·
Registered
3 Posts
According to Jim Skelton, SHOPNBC had some problems with computer orders that were placed on Sunday. If you had to re-order your item at a different(higher) price you may want to contact him, or SHOPNBC to see if they can adjust the price.
If you got the item at the price you expected you're OK.
But as others have stated, you will get an order number as you complete the order and get a confirmation e-mail shortly thereafter. You should also get and e-mail when the ship the item. However, there have been times when I got the e-mail after I got the watch.

Oh, one other thing. If the price of your item goes does within 30 days of your order, call them and they will adjust your price.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ That would make sense, this is far from the first time I ordered something online and I was sure that I completed it.

I got it for the same price, they actually made me think about another watch when I went back because the black model had a couple more come available which weren't there for the last week or so. I resisted though.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
SNBC rules and welcome to the club.
With my SAN, they sent it express by FedEX when I sent them an email inquiring about a delay. Great customer service.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I am interested in accuracy... But, I remember you mentioning you are not interested in that as much. Have you set it against Time.gov yet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts