WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just order invicta 8926ob from amazon and i hope when i get it,will be with nh35 movement....i hope!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
8926ob

I ordered one a few days ago. I too hope it comes with the new nh35a. It should be here by the ninth so I'll let you know what I get.

·
Registered
8 Posts
WooHoo! NH35A

YES! My watch came a day early and it does have the NH35A movement. So far this watch is great. My very first watch purchase. The only downsides so far are that the bezel seems harder to turn at certain points, the crown makes a weird noise when screwing and unscrewing, the clasp feels cheap and requires too much force to unbuckle, and the movement is rather noisy when I wind it. other than those small imperfections I am very pleased. Now my only worry is that it runs well. I'll update in a day or two about it's accuracy.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Madman...,

Congrats on the new watch.

I love my 8926 NH35A I got a few weeks ago.

The bezel is very hard to turn. I use one of those rubber jar opener sheets to work mine to see if it will loosen up over time. If that does not work, I will try to lube it.

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Madman...,

Congrats on the new watch.

I love my 8926 NH35A I got a few weeks ago.

The bezel is very hard to turn. I use one of those rubber jar opener sheets to work mine to see if it will loosen up over time. If that does not work, I will try to lube it.

Cheers,
I've heard a wash with soap and water also helps to loosen it up a bit.

Congrats Madman!!! I'm glad your happy with your recent purchase.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Thanks guys!
I've already got my eye on a few other watches. I've recently become obsessed with two tone watches. Do you guys have any good suggestions as to a nice two tone watch in the same price range as the 8926?

·
Registered
11 Posts
my 26

I went with the two tone silver gold with the bluish purple cannot remember which 28 seriews old bezel, I did not getthe 35..have a 25 runs and looks good..
my bezel turns easily, actually the only Invicta that seems spot on in the Bezel dept...
thanks for letting us know about hte nh35.. I hope to get one soon....
let us know how it does in the time accuracy dept too .
I think mine is an 8932... cograts again...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mine come from Amazon with nh35 movement and i want to say that is very special watch!great quality and great movement for 100$!its look like more more money watch!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'd have to agree. The watch definitely looks like it's worth more than what I paid. I've had mine for about a week and 1/2 and it has been great. The watch runs approx. 9 secs fast a day which I am totally satisfied with. I am already considering getting the two tone 8927. I only wish they made them in OB versions. So far all that I've seen are scalloped bezels. I'm also interested in the 8929 (all gold) but I can't seem to find an OB version of that either. any info would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
mine come from Amazon with nh35 movement and i want to say that is very special watch!great quality and great movement for 100$!its look like more more money watch!
I'm glad you got the movement you were looking for, and I'm glad you're happy with the watch. Enjoy!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks my friend!its great watch with great movement!i think maybe look like 300$ and more watch!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts