WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at two-watch winders for a while and was waiting until my second watch (the Stowa below) shipped to order it. I had perused the Orbita store a few times but never saw what I was looking for. I'm very, very glad that I checked one last time! They had (and still have) the Sparta 2 Open at $425, which is a pretty nice discount. I know that all of the products in the online store are blems (which didn't bother me, considering I was going toput it in my safe), but they surely could have fooled me. The winder looked great when I pulled it out of the package. It's as quiet and effective as I had expected--it easily keeps these two wound and I'm glad I didn't have to screw with an AC cord.

It's a perfect design for what I wanted to do with it. I wanted high quality and easy access without paying for beauty that I wouldn't be able to enjoy. Here it is situated among its new friends. I think it's a perfect winder for in-safe use.

Orbita makes a great product and especially for something like the Sparta Open models, it's worth ordering the blems direct--you may not even be able to figure out what's wrong with it:biggrin:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nice pickup! I like that safe....looks well stocked! :thumbup1:

Is that a suppressor I see?
Thanks! The safe is a Liberty LX35--I bought it a little over a year ago and I absolutely love it. I have plenty of room to grow into it, too.

The one you can see is an AAC 762-SDN-6 for my 300BLK 8" AR15, 16" AR15, and Remington 700, but there's also a pair of Silencerco cans in there--a stainless Sparrow and an Osprey 9.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking that blemish is the light scuffing on the right side of the left cup--definitely minor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts