WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Can you put a bracelet on a Field Auto Chrono if it was purchased with a strap? (H71556737)

I know that say, the current Jazzmaster Auto Chrono won't let you go the other way around: i.e. if you buy the strap version, you can't put a bracelet on it because it won't line up, but you can go from bracelet to a strap.

Is this the case with the Khaki Field Auto Chrono as well? If so, where can I purchase the bracelet and/or replacement straps? Anyone tried ordering direct?

Thanks!
optiontips.in

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I moved your post to the Hamilton Forum. You should be able to get more specific help here than in the Community Forum.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hamilton strap swap.

Hey guys,

Can you put a bracelet on a Field Auto Chrono if it was purchased with a strap? (H71556737)

I know that say, the current Jazzmaster Auto Chrono won't let you go the other way around: i.e. if you buy the strap version, you can't put a bracelet on it because it won't line up, but you can go from bracelet to a strap.

Is this the case with the Khaki Field Auto Chrono as well? If so, where can I purchase the bracelet and/or replacement straps? Anyone tried ordering direct?

Thanks!
optiontips.in
We have a great member here who goes by the name of Times of Plenty. He is a great guy who has a GIANT selection of vintage bands and straps of any make and size. I have purchased numerous bands from him and I have been highly satisfied with every transaction. He's a great guy. :thumbup1:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts