WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new WIS here in these parts and you normally find me on the Invicta Forum. But if money were no object I would definetly step up to Breitling over all the other brands. Very cool watch designs that float my boat.

Dave

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Hi Dave and welcome to the Breitling Forum.

I hope to see you here in the future with an announcement that matches your aspirations.:biggrin:

Have you considered surfing the internet for 2nd hand examples from the Breitling stable?

As you probably know Breitlings have fantastic build quality and reliability. Buying 2nd hand isn't a major risk.

Good luck.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rick!

One of these days... maybe :laugh:

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
I'm a new WIS here in these parts and you normally find me on the Invicta Forum. But if money were no object I would definetly step up to Breitling over all the other brands. Very cool watch designs that float my boat.

Dave
Welcome dude - looks like your boat don't float much (more like slip stealthily under the deep blue.....) :biggrin:
as tricky dicky says, 2nd hand models are pretty bullet proof.
Good luck.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome dude - looks like your boat don't float much (more like slip stealthily under the deep blue.....) :biggrin:
as tricky dicky says, 2nd hand models are pretty bullet proof.
Good luck.
:laugh: You're right. It's been "recycled" as they like to say these days. Whatever happened to "scrapped"?

I'm out there lookin for 2nd hand.

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts