WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And look at this forum.
An amazing amount of activity.
Historical facts and great watch pics.
And even a new paintjob!!!!
Thanks go to Rusty,the mastermind, and to all who read and contribute to the Hamilton Forum.
And, of course, to John for letting us open the joint!!!!

Premium Member
Three cheers for Rusty, John and all the others who contributed to the inaguration of this hallowed forum.

Shall we sing "Auld Lang Syne?"

Registered
I think we are ....

lucky to have Foggy as a Moderator ....Rusty? I'm not sure yet....:confused1:
I guess I will warm up to him eventually..not that we have much of a choice :wink:........seriously we love you too Rusty:thumbup:
What a great start:thumbup:

Banned
Thanks guys. It has been a very exciting week. You know that foghorn is equally complicite here and deserves 50% of the credit.

Thanks to all of the regulars; mgiraz, eddiea, grady, bullosa, timefinder, bczolone, MacDaddy, hamiltonelectric, some of the Invicta members who came over to lend moral support, other mods i.e. wautersjr, Knight Watchman, boscoe and many who I haven't named. It seems as if we are picking up new regulars every day to boot.

It has been quite a ride. And in this past week, I have worn the Invicta Khaki SWAT every day, which a record for me, to wear the same watch for one solid week. I think the best is yet to come.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.