WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear fellow WIS,

Haven't posted here for many moons; after having sold and acquired a number of pieces, I feel like it's time to become 'active' again, so let's start off with a post on one of my most recent acquisitions: A Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Chronograph 2:

Will try to add some more macro shots in due course, and also post pics of some of my other watches (as set out in my signature)....

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!

Cheers,

Pieter

-:- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Chronograph '11 -:- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Control '09 -:- IWC Portuguese Chronograph 3714-04 (calibre 79240) '02 -:- IWC Ingenieur AMG 3227-02 '09 -:- Rolex Sea Dweller 16600 '98 -:- Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean '10 -:- Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon '77 -:- TAG Heuer Formula 1 Quartz - Grande Date '11 -:-

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great watch. Typical clean and clear dial configuration, and possibly the nicest hands on any watch. My JLCs are among my favorite watches.

Still debating while looking for a perpetual, whether to go for the very obvious charms of the JLC MP with the advantage of moonphase or the infinite practicality of the Ulysse Nardin with its fully wheeled bi-directional setting ability.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I absolutely love my JLC watches and think that considering the fact that they are designed and built in-house, have one of the most stringent quality control testing facilities in the 1000 hour test which has to be passed by each and every completed watch (rather than just the movement) represent great value for money. I am not too keen on their sports/divers watches but their dress and casual watches are great.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I love JLC's line of casual and dress watches too. In fact I have a Grand Reverso GMT and a MC Perpetual 8 day. They are easily my favorite watches! Congrats on the beautiful watch and wear it in good health!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome piece!

Hi incontrol,

That is an awesome piece, featuring some kick-butt complications!

Together with the Duometre a Chronographe, yours is my favorite JLC piece. Congrats on your fine taste!

Cheers,

Pieter

I love JLC's line of casual and dress watches too. In fact I have a Grand Reverso GMT and a MC Perpetual 8 day. They are easily my favorite watches! Congrats on the beautiful watch and wear it in good health!

·
Registered
260 Posts
JLC is probably my favorite watch company. I really, really like so many of their designs.

Unfortunately, I'd have to win the lottery to be comfortable buying one, and I don't play the lottery. So I'll enjoy gazing at the beautiful pieces others share.

·
Registered
89 Posts
My Trio of JLCs Master calendar Ltd ed Ruthenium, Master Ultra Thin, Master RDM

Reactions: Pete J

·
Registered
15,314 Posts
Congrats !!
JLC is for sure one of the best valued and under-appreciated brands...

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Hi incontrol,

That is an awesome piece, featuring some kick-butt complications!

Together with the Duometre a Chronographe, yours is my favorite JLC piece. Congrats on your fine taste!

Cheers,

Pieter
Thanks for the kind comment. It is a perpetual calendar! Remarkable movement!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts