WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Techno punk watch? I think I like it! Looked on the web a bit and it seems no two are alike. Something rebelious about scratching the name on the back. couldn't find any pricing

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
I like the dial. I love the lume, I just can't like the scratchings on the back. It is like a beautiful girl who smiles and is missing a few teeth---no, it is like a beautiful girl who doesn't shave her pits, oh you get the idea.:lol:

Great photography skills as always. I always look forward to seeing your great pictures of watches that are rare and unusual.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Guys, thank you for your comments and thanks for posting the pictures Kibi :)

As for the scratchings, they have been with me since i started making knives almost ten years ago, so i like to sneak some here and there. However, if a customer specifies it with his order, i have an excelent engraver buddy living a couple of miles from me and the work he's done for me so far was exceptional. Also, laser engraving is available :)

Thank you, take care,
Ondrej

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Hi Ondrej,

Meant no disrespect.

I love the look of the watch and thought the lume on the second hand display was a cool touch.

As I said, the scratchings---not to my liking. That you offer engraving, now that's cool and would make that watch perfect! Of course, what the hell do I know when it comes to scratching or engraving, I drink Coors Light and like it :lol:

Thanks for personally responding and I hope your watch endeavor remains a success!
Guys, thank you for your comments and thanks for posting the pictures Kibi :)

As for the scratchings, they have been with me since i started making knives almost ten years ago, so i like to sneak some here and there. However, if a customer specifies it with his order, i have an excelent engraver buddy living a couple of miles from me and the work he's done for me so far was exceptional. Also, laser engraving is available :)

Thank you, take care,
Ondrej

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.