WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
bczolone said:
A big sorry...no detailed write ups tonight I spent most of the the either under a vehicle or on the roof...my creativity went to bed hours ago. :sleep:

I'll be wearing these...yes these, one on each wrist...in case I have to time two events at once.

It could happen. :glare:
Awwwww :sad: well, I'll be warring the pro diver ocean ghost 2300 with the Miyota 8215 for cleaning out a trailer in hickvill (this really is hickvill) and then switching to my Waltham B-486.

On a side note. These are old pics and my pro diver is on it's original bracelet and my Waltham is on a '51 bulova gold filled stretch band from one of they're "self-winding" lines.

Funny pic of the day :D

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Slacker Monday

All the chores done,house nice & clean,laundry done.I'm just gonna sleep late,listen to some LOUD music(since everyone else will be slaving away at work)& I'm gonna give "ole faithful"(very FIRST nice watch I ever bought)the whole day on the left wrist!Have a great monday everyone...

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Perrelet A1002

I was looking at the Alarm in a local watch shop. It certainly has a presence on the wrist.

Unfortunately my attention was immediately grabbed by another shiny bauble and I left without buying anything.

sigh....

such is the life of a WIS

Reactions: mangotree and gaopa
1 - 20 of 32 Posts