WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow, looks who's been banned from WUS....

Hey gents, saw this posted on PMWF, so I figured since it hits home that I'd post this video here for your enjoyment!

LOL, it cracked me up, :lol:

(Caution, there's some strong language in the edited-in text)

Enjoy, :biggrin:
Jim

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hey Brian....sadly I think some there don't have any compassion or sense of humour

and trouble makers roam around rampant giving good decent contributing forumers problems. That's what bugs me about what's going on these days, since I'm also a "card carrying member" of the WUS Perma-Banned Club, and was a longtime well liked contributing member of that forum, and yes even on the good Ol' boys "troll-ridden" SCWF watchsite forum...

What in the WIS is going on these days? :001_rolleyes:

Sometimes ya just need a new drug!

Cheers,
Jim

WWHHAAT!! Hasn't Ernie got a sense of humour. That was a very clever P---take.:lol:

·
Banned
28,345 Posts
Europeans (and WUS is a European owned forum) don't have the same sense of humor as Americans or Australians/New Zealanders. We might be a pinch more sarcastic compared to their dry wit. They also don't take to well to the type of language a Joizey, NY, or Philly person uses every day. :laugh::lol: A simple "What the #*@& were you thinking?" is perceived as a threat to them when it's just a question to people who are native to the Northeastern US. :wink:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
New Yorkers prefer the UTUBE version of this video called "Hitler's Reaction To Red Sox Collapse"

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Exactly Dennis....

LMAO,
So this was one of your works? If so man, you knocked a home run with this thing! :lol:

I feel for the good guys who've gotten the Iron Crossed boot from WUS, I'm now a card carrying member of the Permabanned club myself!
I'm from NY...Those darn noobs can't take a joke.

Cheers, :thumbup:
Semper Fi
Jim

Europeans (and WUS is a European owned forum) don't have the same sense of humor as Americans or Australians/New Zealanders. We might be a pinch more sarcastic compared to their dry wit. They also don't take to well to the type of language a Joizey, NY, or Philly person uses every day. :laugh::lol: A simple "What the #*@& were you thinking?" is perceived as a threat to them when it's just a question to people who are native to the Northeastern US. :wink:

·
Banned
28,345 Posts
LMAO,
So this was one of your works? If so man, you knocked a home run with this thing! :lol:
No, I didn't do it. The name of the creator has the initials DMB in it, making me believe David did it. He's another former long time WUS member who got the boot.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Haha. That is pretty funny. I've seen that clip used for EVERYTHING. Does anyone know a link to make your very own Hitler message? I can think of my own uses.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Haha. That is pretty funny. I've seen that clip used for EVERYTHING. Does anyone know a link to make your very own Hitler message? I can think of my own uses.
As far as I know a blank copy should be available somewhere on the tube, it's from the movie Der Untergang (Downfall) from 2004. Bruno Ganz who plays the part of Hitler is really excellent in it. If you find a blank copy on the tube go to a site like keepvid and load in the tube link and then you can download the video to your own computer. Windows movie maker is free and you can load the video up and add text frame by frame, I don't know the name of the Mac equivalent.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep same here Brian, Huey Lewis & The News was great....I love the 80's!

seems were both pretty much spot on with many things mate! :biggrin:

Cheers,
Jim

Hey Jim, I had to go drag out Huey after seeing that clip again. Now that was music, took me back to when I only collected speeding fines.:lol:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Same here Watchbreath...I laughed so hard that my vocal cords started to tighten

and my eyes started to water! :lol:

yeah, I would have loved that dude who made this video masterpiece to actually even refered to me in it for being ousted, for bashing the troublesome trolls when no one else wanted or had the stones to deal with them. haha

I didnt pay any mind to the watch size stuff, just the truth behind the message that the videographer was trying to tell through the text...

Cheers, :thumbup1:
Jim

:001_tt1: :lol: The second time I watch it, I couldn't hold back the tears, BenL getting a plug and
not me, that had me grinding my teeth. :cursing:

·
Registered
126 Posts
The breadth of those fake Hitler videos is amazing. I'm partial to the World of Warcraft parody ones, as I'm a former WoW addict. jk. Great video lol!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
:thumbup: I still get a big chuckle, even after watching it 8 times. Reminds me of the time I
was banned from TZ, 9 years ago.
and my eyes started to water! :lol:

yeah, I would have loved that dude who made this video masterpiece to actually even refered to me in it for being ousted, for bashing the troublesome trolls when no one else wanted or had the stones to deal with them. haha

I didnt pay any mind to the watch size stuff, just the truth behind the message that the videographer was trying to tell through the text...

Cheers, :thumbup1:
Jim

·
Registered
88 Posts
Found out today that I've been banned for a week. Had it been for something I deserved, I'd be upset instead of amused. Can't tell which moderator it was, but I have a good idea. Oh well, guess you guys are going to see more of me here.

Yup, technically I can say I'm as good as Hitler. :cool1:

LOL !

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I think this video really speaks some good truth...I can relate to the feeling

:lol:
Yea I miss the sales forum too!

1 full year now since I was stripped of my rank @ WUS by those idiots...LOL, darn those jealous Trolls & microbrand mod loving Noobs!!!
:thumbup1:

Cheers,
Jim

Hey gents, saw this posted on PMWF, so I figured since it hits home that I'd post this video here for your enjoyment!

LOL, it cracked me up, :lol:

(Caution, there's some strong language in the edited-in text)

Enjoy, :biggrin:
Jim

1 - 20 of 27 Posts