1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Omega Ladies Symbol - 2-tone $350

Removed, will be listed on e-bay.

watch.JPG

Sold to me as old new stock and not returnable, I really liked this watch and gave it to my girlfriend for Christmas. She really didn't like it, so I bought her a new watch and am trying to get some of my money back. I am asking $350 shipped (within the continental US). I may or may not lower this price again before listing the watch on e-bay for $0.01 and seeing what I get.

This is a De Ville Symbol Ladies' watch with metal bracelet and 'champagne' colored 23.5 mm face. It has a quartz movement, solid (not plated) gold bezel, and 2-tone bracelet.

I added an extra link added, which is stainless steel, to adjust for my girlfriend's larger than average wrist size. This can easily be removed. I am not sure if all the original links are present or not. No warranty card, no original packaging, but looks like new.

The seller told me this watch was recently serviced and the battery was recently replaced.

The MSRP for this model was between 1600 and 2300 CHF, depending on face configuration. In 1990 (when this watch typically would be sold) the swiss franc was worth about 67 cents, so that would be $1067-$1533 in USD.

If you agree my description was accurate, but want to return the watch for any reason, I will gladly accept returns within 30 days provided you pay insured shipping both ways. If you feel my description was inaccurate, I will pay insured shipping both ways at my discretion. Please do not ship this watch back without insurance - if you do and it gets lost, I won't refund you. If you live within driving distance, I am happy to do the transaction without shipping.

Serial #: 54345138

Full Details:
Omega Vintage Watches - Symbol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts