WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Omega plans on bringing back the sunburst dials for their Aqua Terra lineup? I've been scouting around for a new purchase for the past few weeks. I have my choices narrowed down and Omega is, of course, always in the running. I'm just not sure how I feel about the teak dials. They look ok in photos but I haven't had a chance to check one out first hand. What do you guys think? How do you like your teak dials? Aesthetically, any thoughts on how they compare to the previous sunburst dials (I'm partial to blue dials.....this month anyway:laugh:)? I always liked how the sunburst dials catch the light, just wondering if the teaks have the same appeal.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The new dials are fantastic. If they ever come out with a blue version of the 38.5 with the caliber 8500 I'm headed to buy one immediately.
Sorry I'm a little behind on the news, but I've heard Omega is coming out with a blue teak dial AT to coincide with the new James Bond movie. If that's the case, I think that will be the one for me.

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts
Does anyone know if Omega plans on bringing back the sunburst dials for their Aqua Terra lineup? I've been scouting around for a new purchase for the past few weeks. I have my choices narrowed down and Omega is, of course, always in the running. I'm just not sure how I feel about the teak dials. They look ok in photos but I haven't had a chance to check one out first hand. What do you guys think? How do you like your teak dials? Aesthetically, any thoughts on how they compare to the previous sunburst dials (I'm partial to blue dials.....this month anyway:laugh:)? I always liked how the sunburst dials catch the light, just wondering if the teaks have the same appeal.
You could switch gears a bit and go with the Deville Hour Vision Blue.:drool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.