WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all
Just took possession of this nice looking omega 'century' case no 14714-5-SC.

THE MOVEMENT IS NUMBERED 17893952 AND CALIBER 285
I have seen some centuries with numerals and arrow markers together but not just arrow markers. I know the second hand is missing which i will replace this weekend.
My question is is it genuine and if yes what could i expect to gain if i sell it on. Watch Analog watch Light Clock Material property
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x459/david_edgar1/?action=view&current=omega285.mp4

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have been looking around just to get a value but so far no luck. There doesnt seem to be a lot of info about the century on the wed or talking to watch dealers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agreed.... the only centuries i have found are : black dial with date window and loads with silver dial with date window, one i found had sub second and the other had solid gold case/back.
Thats not to say that anything is wrong with this one,lets face it Omega did or do have a habit of making short runs on styling.
I once saw an omega with a cloth dial (how bizarre ) . I have no reason to think my omega is in anyway unusual,just would like to pin it down :001_smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.