WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am a happy camper. After rummaging around last night, I found an old friend, my everyday watch for several years but not seen for about 12 years. . . a Casio ana-digi. I thought it was lost! I put a new battery in and here it is. . .

Registered
I have one of those also. Was my first big (for then) dive watch and an experiment to see how I liked them. Mine is older though, I know I bought it pre 1990. They still sell them I believe.

Registered
I am a happy camper. After rummaging around last night, I found an old friend, my everyday watch for several years but not seen for about 12 years. . . a Casio ani-digi. I thought it was lost! I put a new battery in and here it is. . .

Sweet!
I have a few watches like that.....
Lost in the woodwork I guess.

Banned
I saw that same watch today at Costco... or if not, it was almost the same.

Great story, and good for you.

Banned
From a Forum based upon the watch's perspective posted by Rusty's Casio...

Top Three Hiding Places

What are the 3 BEST hiding places you've found from doinks who think we're their "old friend"?

I have had a couple of watches that like to hide in their original box and then put the box in the closet with all the empty boxes.

A clever ruse that has worked on more than one occasion!

Banned
I am a happy camper. After rummaging around last night, I found an old friend, my everyday watch for several years but not seen for about 12 years. . . a Casio ani-digi. I thought it was lost! I put a new battery in and here it is. . .

That's really cool, Rusty! I had one just like it, back in my EMT days. Talk about a durable watch. I miss mine. Now I can relive the watch vicariously through you!

Banned
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is one I'll share with you Jerry. See the gouge on the bezel between the one and two o'clock position? I happened when I was gesturing madly during a conversation with a colleague as we were walking and I accidentally hit a door knob. I thought for certain the crystal was toast.:biggrin:

Funny how we remember such stuff.

Banned
Here is one I'll share with you Jerry. See the gouge on the bezel between the one and two o'clock position? I happened when I was gesturing madly during a conversation with a colleague as we were walking and I accidentally hit a door knob. I thought for certain the crystal was toast.:biggrin:

Funny how we remember such stuff.
Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin ... oh wait, wrong brand!:biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.