WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AMAZING! Wing thanks for sharing your creation with us im simply amazed, i had the Honor to Score 1 and here it is! by the way guys sorry for the pictures im polishing my skills and i need a macro lens. :tongue_smilie:

The movement is pretty sweet im loving this watch! also the size is really nice it can fit anyone although i like big meaty watches i loved this one. :thumbup:

when i get a macro ill take some HD shoots of the Androids!

Android Ocotopuz South Beach Edition

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
I saw this one when the email came out and I'm kicking myself for not picking one up. Congrats on grabbing a great deal. BTW your pictures are great!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

patsbosoxfan yes i saw the sunday sale and i jumped right away and i dont regret it the piece is awesome! i would be kicking myself too :tongue_smilie:

Wingnut yes def a mistake you should have bought it, the movement is really sweet and the watch itself is really nice and for that price was no brainer, it is genuine stingray, the watch did not came with it, the original is a rubber band but i bought some extra straps at Android for my watches including this one a shark for my virtuoso 45mm and alligator for the tourbillon, and they are awesome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.