WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never would have thought it to be true- but at least they copied what is IMHO Invicta's best of the best! :001_tt2:

"Replica invicta reserve pro diver 4463 -- There is no secret that invicta reserve pro diver 4463 are among the beloved watches all over the world. Fake invicta reserve pro diver 4463 are exact imitation from the originals. Each piece is paid closely attention in manufacturing, and inspected carefully before it was taken out of the warehouse. Choose one of elegant and classic models, and enjoy every moment in life with our amazing timepiece of first-class quality at reasonable price."

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
I've seen this site or a site just like it. They advertise selling replicas of all makes and models. Their pricing is all messed up (quartz chronos selling for more that a ETA 7750) and there are typos all over the page. The only problem is they don't have any watches. It's a scam of a scam. They bring people in with these crazy price points, tell you that its a replica, take your money, and send you nothing in the mail. You don't even get an empty box, and what can you do about it... nothing. Their not based in the United States and I'm sure when their reputation catches up to them or the complaints become overwhelming they close up shop and start a new site. Buyer beware.

Hey Morrison, can you send me a link to this site in a PM. I'm curious if it's the same one or a new one am not familiar with. I hate visiting sites like this (and won't be until I get to my home computer) because you never know what sort of nasty bug you might be picking up. I'm going to google the site name as well to see what sort of complaints are floating on the Internet.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM sent with site link as requested.

I never would have thought it true that they are actually replicating Invictas. It's very likely that they are not and it's actually just a scam. I don't know whether to be mad or humbled that they actually chose to scam on my beloved 4463! :confused1:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Same one?

Quick question to the Mod....Is it the same site I posted? If not check to see if the pics and such are similar because I actually found 2 sites with the fakes, but they turned out to be from the same entity. The 1 I posted claimed to be "better and more reliable then all the rest" because they offer their address. That address just happens to be to a tour bus service in NY, NY. They also claimed to have a professional photographer take pics of all their "replicas" because they were accused of using pics of the REAL WATCHES to make you think their fakes looked that good.

Gotta be a scam, fake address...lying about using photographers to take pics of hundreds of different fake brands they offer.

Kind of reminds me of the after market laptop batteries from china. They list a "9 cell" for my samsung lappy as their "2nd best seller" WITH TESTIMONIALS FROM CUSTOMERS. Turns out they list a 9 cell so you'll order it, then they'll send you a 6 cell and claim that there is no 9 cell battery for your model. So i asked why it's listed as their 2nd best seller and they stated it was a mistake. I said, a mistake with testimonials? He said yea and sorry. He then offered to refund me 10 bucks on the 6 cell. So I advised him that there was another totally different website offering the 9 cell, so it does exist. WITHOUT GIVING HIM THE WEBSITE HE CLAIMED HE KNEW AND THAT WAS PART OF THEIR COMPANY AS WELL!!. Turned out it was and there is no 9 cell for my lappy. They listed the 9 cell just so i'd shop at their website.
Samsung NP-RF711 Battery, Replacement Samsung NP-RF711 Battery

This is the battery THAT DOESN'T EXIST. THEY still offer it. Now they did send me a 6 cell, but thats no the point. The point is these scammers are coming up with everything they can think off to get our money.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Quick question to the Mod....Is it the same site I posted? If not check to see if the pics and such are similar because I actually found 2 sites with the fakes, but they turned out to be from the same entity. The 1 I posted claimed to be "better and more reliable then all the rest" because they offer their address. That address just happens to be to a tour bus service in NY, NY. They also claimed to have a professional photographer take pics of all their "replicas" because they were accused of using pics of the REAL WATCHES to make you think their fakes looked that good.

Gotta be a scam, fake address...lying about using photographers to take pics of hundreds of different fake brands they offer.
No, I think its another site. (maybe?) Can you send me a PM with that link if you still have it. Its appears to be a different site, but with the typical signs of a scam site, and the also make the same claim of using their own photos. Maybe they are operated by the same people which wouldn't surprise me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
PM sent

I sent the link...here the info they list as "contact info"

[email protected]

Our postal address is:
W. S. New York Sightseeing
49 W. 45th Street
New York, NY 10036

LOL...a watch company that has above average replicas can be located at "W.S. NEW YORK SIGHTSEEING"??????WTF???

And they claim they are legit because they "list their address"...also check out the FAQ on their site...its hilarious...

This is from the FAQ page. It's almost like they're saying "this is so obvious we better make something up ahead of time"

"6.Are your pictures from the actual replica or the genuine watches on the Wed site?

You may be amazed by some of the pictures we have up on our website. Because of their quality, you might think they are from catalogs of the genuine watch. But that is NOT true! We have an in-house professional photographer taking the pictures for us, and he has taken pictures for a few watch catalogs before.

As a matter of fact, many other sites steal our pictures to place up on their own website."

We guarantee 100% that all pictures taken from our site are actual pictures of our Swiss Rolex replicas! The watches look exactly as represented in the pictures, and we never, ever use anyone else's pictures, or pictures of the genuine watch.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uh-oh, came across another site "for the Invicta Reserve Pro Diver 4463 Offering you well-known Invicta Reserve Pro Diver 4463 with the best prices, each of them will be your loyalty friend and tell you the accurate time of each moment. We strive to be price competitive and pride ourselves on our outstanding values. Come and have a happy shopping time now! Invicta Reserve Pro Diver 4463, QUARTZ replica watches".

Again, with the language being obliterated again, this appears to be a foreign country site. :001_unsure:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts