WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow really loving my new Super CB1. So I thought I would bring it to battle with me for support. I shoot pool in a league and wanted to give it some wrist time. Well after my "break" of the balls, I made two, I looked down at my wrist and to my surprise my big hand was swimming around inside the war h case.馃槧Not a good feeling. So I guess today I will make a call to Lum Tec and see what can be done. I'll let everyone know my experience.

Registered
So if the broken hand points at the 9, do you win the game? ;)

There's obviously some impact when breaking the balls, but must be just a freak thing when you consider how many watches are worn playing pool and never a problem.

Registered
Dude ... that's GOT to be just a freak accident.

I've had my SCB2 at the range, days on end, firing all types of bone-jarring weaponry, with nary a problem. I've also worn it during defensive tactics training and weapon retention training with no problems at all.

I have found it to be quite rugged, to say the least.

Don't worry, ship it back to Sector 7 and Chris and Bes will have it back to you, in good working order, before you can get in a good nap.

OkeefenokeeJoe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.