WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to pull the trigger on a M50...need advice...first time with a Lum Tec...whats the word!

WingNut

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I can get this baby for $650..from a dealer...3 straps, warranty and all...is this a no brainer or what? I've never dropped that kind of cash on a watch, so I'm a bit nervous...I know what the retail is...so what do you all think?? I need a push :wink:

WingNut

·
Registered
691 Posts
What is there to be nervous about?

You are getting a quality watch at an obviously discounted price. It's not like it will fall apart tomorrow. This watch will last you a lifetime with proper care.

Don't be a scare-dee-cat .... jump off the fence and buy the darn thing.

Really .... it's okay.

OkeefenokeeJoe

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well this is a Lüm-Tec forum so you'll probably be pushed a few times.

I recently purchased an M49 (same watch, different colors) for a similar price and my only regret is not doing it sooner. It's the only watch I've worn for the last 3-4 months. The three included straps are good quality and give you some nice variety until you can get some nice custom ones (checkout crown & buckle)

Do it!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys...here's another thing...I also can get the A17 phantom for a great price...about half of the price for the M50...

What's your opinions of the two watches, besides the "it's what you like" answer??

·
Registered
482 Posts
I can get this baby for $650..from a dealer...3 straps, warranty and all...is this a no brainer or what? I've never dropped that kind of cash on a watch, so I'm a bit nervous...I know what the retail is...so what do you all think?? I need a push :wink:

WingNut
$650 is even lower than the pre-order price. What are you waiting for? :001_tt2:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK...not trying to be a PIA here...but I'm going to do the deed today. Since this will be my first LT and I won't be getting another anytime soon I need your help one more time.

I have not seen these watches in person, you guys have...now I am pondering a M51 Phantom along with the M50. I need your honest opinions...

I can get only one...you've seen'em, you got'em...which one?? :confused1:

Thanks again and I'll let you know later which one, with your help.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I guess I am a nut...after fretting over this Lum Tec decision I find the "Stolas" forum an start looking around.

Well... a new Ball Call Cumulus is on order...I know...what can I say :blush:

Anyway, thanks for all the input and I'll see you over at "Stolas"

WingNut

·
Registered
356 Posts
I guess I am a nut...after fretting over this Lum Tec decision I find the "Stolas" forum an start looking around.

Well... a new Ball Call Cumulus is on order...I know...what can I say :blush:

Anyway, thanks for all the input and I'll see you over at "Stolas"

WingNut
It's your money so ultimately, it's up to you. IMO, you can't go wrong with Lum-Tec as far as the value you get but the icing on the cake is the world class customer support that is a model for any industry. Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
482 Posts
If you like your dial to be camouflaged, M51 phantom would appeal to you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts