WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not a watch guys, but still an Omega. (Hope thats OK)

Today my beautiful, wonderful, amazing wife went into London and popped to the Omega Boutique on Old Bond Street and picked me up a little present.

Unfortunately they only had the bracelet in 7" or 8" (picked up the 7") and so it is slightly too small (but its the thought that counts). Omega have said they will order the 7.5" version in for me and my wife will return the one she purchased this Monday.
It will take a few weeks, but I just thought I would post some pics up as the packaging was so nice (ain't I just a big girl!!)

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Of course it's OK my friend.

I must admit my ignorance of what this unique item is meant to be....... or has the zin finally got to me :001_rolleyes:

Be well pal

ZIN

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Its a woven leather bracelet with stainless steel clasp.

I had seen it on the Omega website and asked the wife to look into how much it was while she was shopping today.
She decided to buy it and was at first shocked when it was brought out in a small plastic box, she was even more suprised when they started packaging it in the full Omega box, complete with hand written serial number card (the small black bokklet in the picture)

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Many Thanks Mr Inked. That sure is a new one on me.

Hey pal, I lead a sheltered life :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Be well now

ZIN

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I thought it was a keyring.

Looks good though.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, but bangle sounds a bit girly.
I don't usually wear much jewellery, just my wedding ring, watch and crucifix but it caught my eye as it was something a bit different.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Congratulations Mr Inked.

A belated St Valentines gift from your wonderful wife maybe.:biggrin:

I think it has quite a manly look to it. May we see a wrist shot please.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure, you'll have to excuse the quality of the photo's as taking them with only my left hand was tricky.

As you can see it is rather tight so I definately need to exchange it for the next size up.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Very nice!

I remember walking into that boutique last year...nice stuff, but, my wallet couldn't take it!:001_smile: Nice gesture from your wife, you are a very lucky guy...

Regards
Glimmer

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Should be going back in a few weeks to buy a Speedy Pro or a Planet Ocean, just gotta get the last few (hundred) pounds together

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
Very cool Mr. Inked,plus an Omega timepeice in your near future,looking forward to see what you get.Happy shopping !

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got a call from the Omega Boutique on Friday afternoon to say the correct size bracelet was in and managed to slink out of work a couple of hours early to pop into London to pick it up.

Here are some quick pics to show how the medium size fits, it feels much better as the clasp no longer digs in.

Sorry, not the best of pics but it is Midnight!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts