WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Super cool watch Sky everything about it. Thats the kind of watch that if someone never seen one are like, what is that? And the shape that its in you wouldnt think that it was a 40+ year old watch. Money well spent I say..

·
Registered
254 Posts
the only thing that would give away the fact that it was 40 years old (if I knew nothing about watches), would be because of the small case size and vintage appeal. I absolutely love this watch. I'm wondering if I should save for one like this or an Astronaut I

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I decided to add another watch to this thread rather than start a new one because there's nothing special about this watch except that, doggone it, I like it.
I bought this watch so I could put another face I own into it. I have a Pulsometer face in a SS case that is supposed to be in a gold case. I guess I'll have to find another case because I like this one too much to separate it.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I decided to add another watch to this thread rather than start a new one because there's nothing special about this watch except that, doggone it, I like it.
I bought this watch so I could put another face I own into it. I have a Pulsometer face in a SS case that is supposed to be in a gold case. I guess I'll have to find another case because I like this one too much to separate it.

I agree. Much too nice to mess with!

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Doggone it, I guess I've done it again ! I spotted this 14k 218 and decided that it would be the perfect case for my Pulsometer dial that is in an incorrect case so I bought it and, again, I've decided it's too nice to separate.
The search will start again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts