WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
I think the biggest thing Invicta has done this year is come out with the Reserve line. Other than that there have only been maybe 4/6 models that are completly new (I think) Most of the other watches have been upgrades and new versions of existing models. But it's hard to keep up with those guys.lol

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
That Reserve Speedway is an awsome looking watch quartz or auto. I have the picture of AutoMovt's watch set as my desktop I like it so much!
I sure hope you don't mind Auto, but that is a beautiful watch! This watch gets my vote hands down. I am envious of all who own the IR Speedway.
Birdman that cool use the photo. Hope to see your IR Speedy sometime in the near future.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I would like to nominate the Reserve 4372, although it doesn't seem to stand much of a chance against the Speedway fans out there.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'll put my vote in for the Reserve Speedway. From the pics I have seen here this is the one that stands out to me. If there is one Invicta I would want shell out more than $300 for this is it. :thumbup1:

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Guys, last call on nominations as it appears we are running out of contenders. We'll give you until December 20 and then we shall meet in a cigar smoke filled backroom to present the nominees for your voting pleasure.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.