WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SAIII, Reserve Pro Diver or Speedway, Aussie Pro Diver, or the OTV Diamond Slim LE Pro Diver, please submit your NOMINATIONS for INVICTA WATCH OF 2007. Add a pic if you own the watch.

Procedure: We shall accept NOMINATIONS to this thread until December 25th when a blue ribbon panel of WIS's will submit finalists in a NEW THREAD for your voting pleasure.

I nominate the Reserve Speedway.

Pic from SNBC

·
Registered
161 Posts
I 2nd that nomination , and will hopefully have a picture of my own in just a few days! And EL mentioned that there will be a brand new Reserve Speedway design coming in January or Febuary.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I third that nomination. Simply put the best bang for the buck from Invicta for the year. IMO a 1500 watch for only 500.00 (389 on some versions for the holidays):

:thumbup1:

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Aussie Diver or Reserve Pro Diver. Both are significant to the brand.

But my nominee is the Reserve Pro Diver, one of the nicest watches I bought in 2007 regardless of brand:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'd say the SPEEDIE Reserve since I own it and find it to be one of the VERY best bang buck...

Nonetheless, I think the winner should be the SA III 7751 since it is a great new design albeit to big for most folks...:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
a quartz can't be watch of the year!

so my vote goes to:
Aussie Pro Diver:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
Wlfreb the Invicta Reserve Speedway also comes in an automatic version.

Bracelet: Stainless steel
Movement: Automatic Swiss ETA 2894
Crystal: Sapphire
Crown: Screw down w/ function pushers
Clasp: Push button dual deployant
Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 24mm W
Case Measurements: 45 x 45mm
Water Resistance: 20 ATM – 200 meters – 660 feet
Model Numbers:
Rose-tone: IN4386
Silver-tone: IN4384
Black: IN4385

Info and photo from the SNBC website.

·
Registered
161 Posts
A quartz CAN be watch of the year, and here is why.....

·
Registered
981 Posts
Well how about the OG DM/Meteorite? these models caused some serious uproar when introduced.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wilf, why am I not surprised that you nominated the Aussie. You are obviously in love.:001_tt1:

Oh, and any Invicta watch introduced in 2007 can be nominated for watch of the year. . . . quartz, automatic or mechanical.

·
Registered
431 Posts
That Reserve Speedway is an awsome looking watch quartz or auto. I have the picture of AutoMovt's watch set as my desktop I like it so much!
I sure hope you don't mind Auto, but that is a beautiful watch! This watch gets my vote hands down. I am envious of all who own the IR Speedway.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
This has been one amazing year for Invicta one hit after another.To start with the SA111
V7751 amazing watch.Then the meteorite dials OG DM beautiful 3 hand watch.Finally for me Reserve Speedway what a watch for the money.As I am not usually a quartz person
to love and wear this in my top 4 rotation is amazing.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts