WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Omega fans!

The kind folks from Omega sent me this nifty pen (looks GREAT with a white dress shirt)....thought you'd like to see a photo with it as a prop. :cool1:

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Just like this one John. It's the same one that Swatch UK gave me as a donation for the charity raffle I did on the old forum.
My picture's not as good as yours though.

The one I had was a Waterman ball pen and I saw the non Omega version retailing at £50 - £60 ($100 - $120 USD). Beats my usual Bic biro though. My

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Sweet pens guys!
I searched all over the web for an Omega Waterman last time one of you enablers posted a picture! Even requested one from Swatch.
No luck, everything I found looked substandard, like knock-offs & not a name brand pen.

Enjoy 'em!

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
The color of the bezel seems lighter than usual Jove the way the light is reflected off the polished links of the bracelet.

Thanks for the pics pal. That one with the pen against a wooden background is just so classy :thumbup1:

Be well now

ZIN

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just like this one John. It's the same one that Swatch UK gave me as a donation for the charity raffle I did on the old forum.
My picture's not as good as yours though.

The one I had was a Waterman ball pen and I saw the non Omega version retailing at £50 - £60 ($100 - $120 USD). Beats my usual Bic biro though. My
Close...very close. Mine doesn't have logo on the top though....I think I like yours a tad better. I've not seen any markings on the pen which would identify the maker...but it sure seems of Waterman quality....nearly all the other good pens I have are Waterman. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Is it like the pen that Jerry Seinfield got.It worked in space.:lol:

Nice pickup John,one of the little lurks of being famous.:001_rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is it like the pen that Jerry Seinfield got.It worked in space.:lol:

Nice pickup John,one of the little lurks of being famous.:001_rolleyes:
LOL! I saw that episode too Aaron! If it was a Speedmaster pen, it would write on the Moon. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is a nice pen. Who manufacturers it? Does Omega, or do they just brand it? I like it better than the Rolex pens.
It has been suggested that Waterman made the pen...I don't see any markings on mine however.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I saw no markings on mine, but the ink cartridge inside was made and marked by waterman and it was identical to one I saw in 2 pen shops in the Trafford Centre in Manchester. Identical except for the Omega branding.
I'm sure Waterman manufacture them and just don't brand them. As nice as they are, I would hazard a guess that they are a budget pen and can be given away with no major loss to the company.

My dad still thinks I was daft giving mine away, but he forgets that I did it for charity. Just need to find my good deed for this year now :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts