WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's just a fantastic movement. I wind mine twice a day even when I wear it,but for the last two days its been sitting face up on my dresser and hasn't lost a second when checking against the atomic clock.You just can't ask for anything better.
My 0420 is titanium and has the NH35A and cost me under $150.00.
I don't know if the SW200 movement is any better,does anyone know?

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
The movements come unregulated, meaning they have not been adjusted to optimal accuracy, so the accuracy you recieve is good but really a crap shoot sometimes. The SW200 is capable of the same accuracy you describe.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Why do you wind it twice per day?

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
You'll get a 36 - 40 hour power reserve after fully winding so once per day is enough. About 40 turns will fully wind your automatic movement.

·
Registered
109 Posts
pats...,

Now look what you've done. He likes to play with his watch and now you've taken away at least part of the fun of owning an automatic.

Next you'll be suggesting a winder and eliminate all the play time.

Cheers,

:001_smile:

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
pats...,

Now look what you've done. He likes to play with his watch and now you've taken away at least part of the fun of owning an automatic.

Next you'll be suggesting a winder and eliminate all the play time.

Cheers,

:001_smile:
I just love to burst bubbles left and right and also rain on the occasional parade.
:001_tt2:

Its funny because I'll find myself randomly winding my watch throughout the day for no reason.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NH35A movement

It's just fantastic that I found an automatic that's windable and hackable that I could afford, and this one is titanium to boot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts