WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm preparing for my next Hamilton purchase with a purge of some seldom worn watches. I think my first step will be in line with Rusty, pelikan3, Wally and Ventura57..Seems like being the 50th anniversary is a good reason to buy a "wedgie". Rusty PM me on any help on price here...

Anyone else planning a Hamilton purchase?

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
I'm preparing for my next Hamilton purchase with a purge of some seldom worn watches. I think my first step will be in line with Rusty, pelikan3, Wally and Ventura57..Seems like being the 50th anniversary is a good reason to buy a "wedgie". Rusty PM me on any help on price here...

Anyone else planning a Hamilton purchase?

Say what you will-but I am tempted by the Ventura automatic.

There-I said it!!:001_tt2::001_tt2:

·
Banned
5,824 Posts

No problema. I can see it all now. . . a vista of Ventura visuals (uhuh, that's right, alliteration) in the upcoming days here. Perhaps a Hamilton Ventura sub-forum?

Our motto: all Ventura's all the time.

We'll call ourselves RENE'S RASCALS since the Ventura is his area of expertise.

We'll all drive Pontiac Ventura's, buy music only from Vivendi, I'll invite some of the more exictable Invicta guys over so the members of the other fora can refer to us as VOLATILE.

Maybe we'll get boscoe to take pix of our watches posed with Vidalia onions.

Foggy and I can become VICEROY'S of the VENTURA ORDER. eddiea and mgiraz will become VICE VICEROY'S? The remainder of the regulars here will be VICE VICEROY'S IN WAITING.

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Allitration

The repetition of similar consonent sounds at the beginning of words.

"'round the ragged rock the rugged rascal ran"

:blink:

Alliteration

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problema. I can see it all now. . . a vista of Ventura visuals (uhuh, that's right, alliteration) in the upcoming days here. Perhaps a Hamilton Ventura sub-forum?

Our motto: all Ventura's all the time.

We'll call ourselves RENE'S RASCALS since the Ventura is his area of expertise.

We'll all drive Pontiac Ventura's, buy music only from Vivendi, I'll invite some of the more exictable Invicta guys over so the members of the other fora can refer to us as VOLATILE.

Maybe we'll get boscoe to take pix of our watches posed with Vidalia onions.

Foggy and I can become VICEROY'S of the VENTURA ORDER. eddiea and mgiraz will become VICE VICEROY'S? The remainder of the regulars here will be VICE VICEROY'S IN WAITING.

Vice-squad please!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Allitration

The repetition of similar consonent sounds at the beginning of words.

"'round the ragged rock the rugged rascal ran"

Alliteration

Alliteration:

Wanting watches that "Wow" when worn.

:T

Obliteration..

I want a nice F N watch !

Obliteration

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I originally had thoughts about that watch and found that they've changed upon having the chance to handle it......I admit, I liked it. A larger version and done in a very different way but very tasteful. Foggy I think it would be one for your consideration for it is more on the sporty side than the regular versions.

Has anyone else seen one in person? Thoughts?

·
Registered
348 Posts
I like the white dial Viewmatic from the JazzMaster collection.

Regards,

Gérard M. Diffiné
SARO-Gem US, Inc.
&
Montres Edouard Lauzières - North America

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Definitely the Jazzmaster Viewmatic white dial...this week or next for sure!
Hi Justinian and welcome to the Hamilton watch forum. That Jazzmaster is today's watch of the day and it is a looker. If you acquire one, consider this an invitation to take some pix and post 'em here on the forum. It is a model that quite of few of members covet, including myself.:thumbup1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts