WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The continuing saga of the Olivier dive watches is being bantered about ad nauseam on another forum so I'll just keep to the facts.

Officially they are called the Olivier Bronze Diver 500m.

The watches measure 45mm by 48mm by 15mm and sport a 24mm rubber dive strap with bronze buckle as standard. The case is bronze, (until someone convinces me otherwise) and includes a helium release valve, a stainless crown and a stainless case back. Each watch comes with a bronze bezel as well as a bronze bezel with black insert.

My watches are powered by the ETA 2824-2 although the watches can be gotten with the Miyota 8215 for less cost.

Olivier offers the watches with a choice of four different dials including one with no date, as well as your choice of ETA or Miyota movements, and an assortment of optional straps.

First impressions on the wrist have been very favorable. The rubber strap adds ample support to a substantial piece of alloy, and the look is..................well here are the pictures. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.