WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I just bought the 8926 from Amazon. However I cannot adjust the date. The manual page 13 said there are 3 positions for the crown, but after I screw the crown, there is only one position to adjust the time. on position for watch stop or date adjust. it is true or the watch is bad? The manual I downloaded from http://www.invictawatch.com/support_files/instruction_manual/Manual-HiRes.pdf

the spec as below:
Brand Name: Invicta
Model number: INVICTA-8926
Part Number: 8926
Model Year: 2011
Item Shape: round
Dial window material type: Mineral
Display Type: analog
Clasp: fold-over-clasp-with-safety
Case material: stainless-steel
Case diameter: 38 millimeters
Case Thickness: 12.00
Band material: stainless-steel
Band length: mens
Band width: 20 millimeters
Band Color: silver
Dial color: black
Bezel material: stainless-steel
Bezel Function: unidirectional
Calendar: Date
Special Features: water-resistant
item-weight: 16 Ounces
Movement: japanese-automatic
Water resistant depth: 660 Feet
Warranty Type: Contact seller of record

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi there

hey, when u unscrew it, it should do nothing, then 1st pull is for date, second pull is for time, if it does not do this, then I will assume is defective, do an immediate exchange with amazon.
btw, the one you got, what kind of movement does it come with?

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! There should be a position it will click into after unscrewing the crown, prior to pulling the crown out completely to set the time. You may have to "feel" it slip into gear. Can you tell us oabout the version you own or post some pics. When you unscrew the crown can you hand wind the watch? Does it say 21 or 24 jewels? It should never be a struggle to set the time though. Maybe its a defective movement and just needs to be exchanged. The Invicta instructions are generic but these setting on the crown are standard across the board.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
After the crown is unscrewed you pull it out to the number two position to adjust the date. If this does not work than there is something wrong with the movement. Hope this works out for you and welcome to the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts