WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Im new to this site but recommended by a friend, I was lucky enough to this week win a Longines Ladies automatic diamond bezel watch from a well know sporting event. Completely bozed and never worn with papers etc.

My wife has a good watch and we could possibly spend the money on other things so looking to sell it, I see ebay dsoesnt seem to great for selling watches, and I must admit I dont know alot about the Longines brand, other than it advertises on the back of the national geographic magazine sometimes.

I just wondered where would be a good place to sell it? its currently value at high st retailers is £2600 how much would you ask for it?

any help appreciated, like I said Im pretty new to this so any guidance appreciated.

·
Banned
28,290 Posts
So you're the one who won that contest where you do the "fastest serve". :thumbup1: Women's watches don't have very good resale, but you're best bet would be to list it on a few watch forums. Nearly all have some type of place to sell. Try to find at least one that is connected to Elite Deal Seeker and WatchRecon for maximum views. You'll need good pictures, and you should post one or two here. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.