WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to see how long I can go without having anything to do with watches with exception to putting one on in the morning and taking it off at night. As you see from my submitting this post my withdrawls from watch addiction lasted only four days. :w00t:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Mine is shot all to heck also!:crying:
I have gone the longest now without owning a motorcycle since I was 20 years ago. Made a deal today and will be climbing back on in about a week.:w00t: Problem I found was two matching his and hers Bulova watches that display (very nicely) the Harley logo and everywhere else I looked they were out of stock because, Bulova discontinued those models!:cursing: So now I have the dilemma of knowing where a pair is but, they are at full MSRP! :scared: With me that is a big, no way!:sneaky2: But, as I can not find them anywhere else and I will not be able to find them later, and, these have some nice class and looks to them, I will be picking them up tomorrow.:blink: I had promised myself not even one more watch until at least summer unless it was a deal to good to be true. Now, I am going to pay out the ying yang and the first week of January is not even over!:blushing:
Most of the time I can at least count on my wife to say, "you don't need that, you just got one a few weeks ago and besides, it is not a good deal anyway." Problem here is she likes the watches, or at least hers and she knows she is not going to be the one putting out the cash!:lol::lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts