WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a great New Year Resolution! To slow way down on my watch purchases!:)
As I have now ordered two from December 26 to today I have already broken it!:mad:
I could take the position that I purchased them in 2007 but I will receive them in 2008 and one of them I will not be charged for until 2008 so no spin will change the fact I have already broken mine and it is not even New Years Day!:crying:

How about the rest of you? Any New Year Resolution(s)?:confused1:
If yes, will you stand by it/them?:confused1::confused1::confused1:

· Registered
6 Posts
Start running again for me too. Smoke less (I won't go with the stopping because it's not gonna happen anyway). Drink less (quit the wiskey and drink more beer). Finally try to save up for my favorite watch. Loose some weigth.

Now thats 5. If only one will work out I'm happy. Crossing my fingers here it's gonna be the watch one...

· Premium Member
2,047 Posts
I've given up almost everything that I used to think made life worth living and while I'm still not sure that life is worth living, I'm getting along quite well without those things.

Life has been a near continuous process of self-improvement, punctuated by periods of relapse and stagnation, but on the whole, I'm a better man today than I was last year.

New year's resolutions have never worked for me. What has worked for me is to keep on the path to improvement and never lose sight on the goal, regardless of how many obstacles get thrown in my way, either by others or myself.

Remember, it's all about values and it ain't over till it's over.

· Banned
2,306 Posts
I've given up almost everything that I used to think made life worth living and while I'm still not sure that life is worth living, I'm getting along quite well without those things.

Life has been a near continuous process of self-improvement, punctuated by periods of relapse and stagnation, but on the whole, I'm a better man today than I was last year.

New year's resolutions have never worked for me. What has worked for me is to keep on the path to improvement and never lose sight on the goal, regardless of how many obstacles get thrown in my way, either by others or myself.

Remember, it's all about values and it ain't over till it's over.
Grady,you must have read my mind,very well said:wink:

· Registered
236 Posts
Day 2 of the new year, and I have already purchased another yellow box... I hope... Its from ShopNBC so I really do hope it gets sent to me... A nice Silver Beatle, I am looking forward to it to go along with my Orange one. Maybe I will get the Yellow one too...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.