WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

i am new in this forum and hope i will have a lot of fun and find a lot of information about the invicta watches.

unfortunatly i am german, so the selection of invicta watches is rare an expensive.

nevertheless i have two invicta´s:

the seaspider 6713 and just arrived: the coalition forces 100032. i am very happy.

i have one question: does anybody know where i can get the polyurethane rubber strap in black?

maybe someone could buy and send me one from privat? i would pay in advance.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome Willi7. Enjoy the forum. Straps from Invicta are very hard to come by except directly from Invicta. Even in America. As far as watches, you could check ebay, lots of Invicta's for sale there.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome Willi7. This may not work but here is a thought. If you cannot find a black rubber strap you might try a green or gray rifle (canvas over leather) strap and dye it black. I dont know if that would look good or work but it's a thought. I have the CF in olive green and the strap is very comfortable. Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Rectangle Clock

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.