WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an idea for the WTF watch.

Picture the new 43mm Invicta Stainless Steel, Black Dial, Coin Edge Bezel Pro Diver on a Stainless Steel Bracelet, Sapphire crystal and sapphire see-thru back, SW200 movement. Now, picture a gold applied Logo of WTF on the dial replacing the twelve o'clock index. An engraving on the back. How does THAT sound??? Maybe Eyal Lalo and Jim Skelton can show it OTV to promote it and say that the leading watch forum asked for this to be made for their members.

Sounds special. NOW THAT WOULD BE SPECIAL!!!!!

And worth $300 to boot. Maybe Invicta would help lower the cost being we're so loyal to them and important word of mouth sales for them. It would be an honor to Invicta and to us to have something like that happen.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Already own it as do several other members. This is a great watch and would be a great forum watch, but I think we should have something a little less commonplace for a forum watch like maybe what Tom is offering.

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
I sincerely doubt that Invicta or Eyal would have anything to do with a FORUM WATCH.
Just my opinion but I believe that ,in the past,it has been stated that Eyal stays away from involvement in any Internet watch forums.
Loyal or not.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I sincerely doubt that Invicta or Eyal would have anything to do with a FORUM WATCH.
Just my opinion but I believe that ,in the past,it has been stated that Eyal stays away from involvement in any Internet watch forums.
Loyal or not.
I've heard Eyal on air say that he does not participate but he DOES read the forums.

Dave

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Guys - we've got several manufactuers capable of producing a watch that I'd be proud to put the WTF logo on. The EL watch Tom is offering hopefully will not be the last time we try this. However, I seriously doubt anything with Invicta would work.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
no way Jose

Loyal or not.

Being a cheese head I would love to see Invicta get involved!:thumbup1:

Being practical I too believe it ain't gonna happen!:mad:

Invicta is produced for the masses and not for the few.:001_tt2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts