WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
oooh, I love that one. Many is the time I have thought of slipping across the border to Canada to snag one. I'm interested to hear all about it - fit and finish, reliability, wearability, everything!

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
oooh, I love that one. Many is the time I have thought of slipping across the border to Canada to snag one. I'm interested to hear all about it - fit and finish, reliability, wearability, everything!
Kinda makes it sound so clandestine, like a Tijuana run for..... well, use your imagination. :laugh::lol:

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Very cool watch....are they not available in NYC or USA ?

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
I don't think so. Rolex doesn't want Tudor cutting into their market share in the US. Sounds weird to me - I would think it would only strengthen their position.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Well, poke around enough, ask the right people a few questions, distribute some bills, anything is available in NYC. :wink: But I don't think there is aTudor sales network in the US.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts