WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
URWERK 103T - The Tarantula, UR103T

URWERK - from the first time you lay eyes on their watches, their unique styled designs are etched into your memory. URWERK has taken the rules of watch design set them aside to take their own path, creating something entirely different from traditional fine watch manufacturers. Introducing URWERK’s 103TThe Tarantula. (Pictures after the jump)

Making some improvements from the original UR103, the Tarantula (model number UR103t) incorporates cutting edge new materials and design techniques that take a radical design to the next level. The traditional Geneva Cross design of the previous models now incorporates a new shield like structure that keeps the numbers located on the satellites hidden until they are absolutely needed.

URWERK 103T - The Tarantula, UR103T

·
Banned
9,122 Posts
A very interesting watch........until I saw the price. I did a search on the web, and everything I saw was quoting $35K or higher. Naturally, I could be mistaken; but, if that is the price of that watch, I don't see myself getting one. That is a very nice DD for that price!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts