WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a old benrus has three moving on face middle is a sun then I have a 14k longings and a 14 k wittnauer and a ahrens Lucerne it is a fithteen jewel and round and see all the moving parts also I have a jenco all work got them from my dad and can't find any pics online of them or info please help

·
Banned
28,407 Posts
I have 4 old cars, 1 green Ford, 1 red Chevy, and 2 brown Plymouths. Can anyone tell me any info on them?

You really need to shoot some pictures of YOUR watches. That's the only way we can offer you any help.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
ulackfocus said:
I have 4 old cars, 1 green Ford, 1 red Chevy, and 2 brown Plymouths. Can anyone tell me any info on them?

You really need to shoot some pictures of YOUR watches. That's the only way we can offer you any help.
Oh come on he's new! :lol: but I agree and Preferably in focus

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I have a old benrus has three moving on face middle is a sun then I have a 14k longings and a 14 k wittnauer and a ahrens Lucerne it is a fithteen jewel and round and see all the moving parts also I have a jenco all work got them from my dad and can't find any pics online of them or info please help
Sounds like you have a moon phase...try to get some pics up..I am interested..
Arthur

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Wait..:sleep: psychic powers GO!

The Ford is a 1941 coupe...some rust...flat head, no wait...oh yeah ok...no...yeah a flat head...the Chevy is...uh I'm a little fuzzy on this...oh yeah owned by the government...:eek:hmy:...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry about the no picture I'm on my iPhone

Yeah sorry yes I'm new lol but I will try to get on my computer and add them let me figure it out real quick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

got the pics on now just need help knowing worth and what they are

·
Banned
28,407 Posts
The first one is a Dial-o-rama jump hour watch from Benrus. In mint condition they can sell for a few hundred dollars. In the condition shown you might get $100 to $175 - and the high price is only if you're lucky in this economy.

In the second group, the Longines has an old refinished dial which hurts it's value a lot.

Also, ladies watches don't sell for much. If it's solid gold you'd be better off scrapping it for melt value. :sad:

Can't say much about the others, and what I have told you is a guesstimate because it's impossible to tell condition from fuzzy pics on the internet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts