WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across the brand earlier this week, and after browsing their site I decided to pre-order a M57. It was only after receiving order confirmation that I realized that the watch would not be ready until September. I e-mailed them back asking if I could change my order to something else, as I am eager to try out their stuff. They were quick to respond and very accomodating of my wishes. I've decided to change my order to a M33 Phantom. Hopefully, my order will be finalized and shipped to me soon. Thusfar I am impressed with their customer service. I've never dealt with a small independent watch company such as this one, but I think I'll be adding more such pieces to my collection. I'll post pictures as soon as I receive it.

I participate in the WUS forums, and I hope to become an active participant in this community as well.

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Welcome, Major, and congratulations on your new M33. That watch has a very loyal following, and it's truly unique. Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Now you did it!! There is no cure. Once you get one LT you will get more! I have 2, M48 and a B1, and looking to add another. Welcome to the madness!!

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Welcome to the Lum-Tec family Major! I think you are going to be very happy with your M33 Phantom!! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I don't blame you for not being able to wait till September!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I received an e-mail from Lum-Tec earlier today stating that my M33 is shipping today and I should receive it by the 23rd, just in time for the weekend. I'm stoked:thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay in the picture above, my M33 and my Breitling are clearly synchronized. The rest of my collection is likewise synched, unless of course the power reserve runs out. This morning, my M33 was 4 minutes behind. At first I thought that I had set the wrong time initially, but the photo clearly shows otherwise. I adjusted the time to see if it happens again, and thusfar it's running just fine, but I'll keep an eye on it over the next couple of days. Needless to say, I'm concerned. I've had it less than a week, and it's a quartz movement, so this thing should be running flawlessly. I'll follow up on this in a couple of days.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It has been three days since I noticed the watch being off, and as of this morning, it was telling accurate time. I can't explain how it happened, but I guess it's working fine now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Major.. What a coincidence. I just pre ordered the M57 today. I guess I will wait til september for it. However, I think I may look into another LM. Congrats on your pickup.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Grats on your order as well. I really like the look of the M57. Heck, I may even get back in line for one (as my wife predicted).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts