WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, I'm very new to chronographs. My collection of automatics are not equipped with chronographs.

I've only recently purchased my first quartz from Invicta, which just so happened to come with a chronograph.

The watch didn't come with an instruction manual and I am very confused on what these dials do :001_unsure:

1. The 2 o'clock dial displays the seconds passing by just like a watch without a chrono would. Is there anyway I can change it so the seconds-hand instead displays the seconds? It currently times the seconds in stopwatch mode.

2. Aside from showing the date, I have no idea what the dial at 6 o'clock does.

3. I believe the dial at 10 o'clock displays minutes in intervals of 10?

anyone care to help me out?

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
As the title states, I'm very new to chronographs. My collection of automatics are not equipped with chronographs.

I've only recently purchased my first quartz from Invicta, which just so happened to come with a chronograph.

The watch didn't come with an instruction manual and I am very confused on what these dials do :001_unsure:

1. The 2 o'clock dial displays the seconds passing by just like a watch without a chrono would. Is there anyway I can change it so the seconds-hand instead displays the seconds? It currently times the seconds in stopwatch mode.

2. Aside from showing the date, I have no idea what the dial at 6 o'clock does.

3. I believe the dial at 10 o'clock displays minutes in intervals of 10?
Welcome to the forum!!

1. Sorry there is no way to change the function of the seconds hand
2. The dial at the 6 o'clock is your 1/10 of a second counter. It may turn rapidly for the first 30 seconds when you start timing then stop to save battery power. Then when you hit the top fucntion pusher to stop timing it will move to the 1/10 of second.
3. This one will give you the minutes if you go that far timing something.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts