WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AutoMovt has posted the Watch of the Year Poll based on YOUR nominations.

Please cast your vote by the December 26 deadline.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Poll Update: 12/21/2007

We have quite a horse race going on for Invicta Watch of the Year. Right now, one votes separates the Reserve Speedway and the Sub Aqua Noma III. Make sure to cast your vote if you haven't done so.

AutoMovt and I have side bets galore. I bet him 1 million pretzel sticks on one of these babies so if I win, I shall be in carb heaven through the end of the football playoffs.:blink:

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
OMG, as of 3:15 PM on 12/21/2007 we have a dead heat for first place. Last year's winner won the race in a landslide. This year it is a toss up with just 5 more voting days to go.

If you haven't voted, please go to the poll stuck at the top of the forum to cast your vote.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
This is like as heavyweight championship bout. . . back to a tie with only a few days left.

Uh oh, in the last few seconds, the SAIII moved into first place by one vote.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alrighty, less than 24 hours left so any of you busy elves who haven't voted, time is running out. Looks like the SAIII has taken a two vote lead but there are still votes to be cast out there.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Wow, I figured the Reserve Speedway would walk away with it this year. I'm rooting for anything that is not a Pro Diver, so the Subaqua would be a worthy watch of the year.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alrighty, the race has tightened once more with the SAIII holding a one vote lead over the Reserve Speedway. Remember, voting ends tonight at midnight eastern USA time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts