WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up this strap from Magrette Watches without knowing for sure which one of my watches I'd use it on. I've always liked this strap when I've seen it on various Magrette watches, so when I saw you could buy just the strap I had to order it. IMO, it looks great on the M8, so it will probably be dedicated to this watch unless I get up the nerve to try notching it down to 22mm to fit my Panerai. I may just have to order a second one that I can experiment with.

This is an awesome strap for the money (under $50). It is super soft and flexible, so it's comfortable the very first time you put it on your wrist... no break in period required with this one.

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
Perfect match! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
739 Posts
I used to own a Magrette that came with this strap as the stock leather strap and I have to say, the quality and comfort of that strap is unheard of for a stock leather strap, especially in the Magrette's price range.

I believe Watchfan1's also got one of these straps that he wears with his M27 only reversed (the red interior lining facing out).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.