WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to dress my M20 up a bit because the band that holds the strap down on my oem leather strap came off.
I went with alcantara because it has a nice feel to it and I have it on my car seats as well. Carbon fiber is also throughout my car so basically...the watch matches my car :)

The M20 is my first Lum-Tec and I get compliments about it all the time. I have three coming this year and can't wait for their arrival (300M-1 XL, M62, and V5).

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
I decided to dress my M20 up a bit because the band that holds the strap down on my oem leather strap came off.
I went with alcantara because it has a nice feel to it and I have it on my car seats as well. Carbon fiber is also throughout my car so basically...the watch matches my car :)

The M20 is my first Lum-Tec and I get compliments about it all the time. I have three coming this year and can't wait for their arrival (300M-1 XL, M62, and V5).

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Welcome, Krazy!

You're M20 looks great on that strap. I can't wait for the arrival of my new bronze M53, so I can relate to your excitement. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
330 Posts
"so basically...the watch matches my car :) "

All you need is an exibition window in the firewall & you're all set:001_tongue:
I'm also waiting on 2 yet-to-be-built watches: 300M-XL2 & V1 Red; a lot of us here are anticipating the next few months!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts