WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AsLi_sUCIAAxJl_.jpg I just got this watch a few days ago and somehow haven't realized it until today at noon when I looked down and instead of the hands being at twelve o'clock they were more at eleven and a half o'clock!

But if I set the time to be 6:30' both hands are on the 6 as if it were noon.

Weird right? I looked at the 1848 Russian diver pics and it looks like they just take a right handed watch, put the invicta logo on the 6 intend of twelve and set "noon" to be at 6:00'

Here is the photo of the hands on 12:00 and 6:00

Has anyone ever seen this?

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Looks like they screwed up. I hope you can return/exchange it since you've only had it a few days. It's strange that the hour hand is in a different position relative to the minute hand at both the 12 and 6 o'clock positions are different. Maybe there is something internally wrong with the movement as opposed to just badly placed hands.

It sounds like you got a lefty. I believe all the really do is turn the movement upside down.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went back to the jeweler and was pleased to see such a confused look on her face. She called in an order for a new watch so I'll have that in sometime next week. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts