WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now this is more like it. 7750 movement and a meteorite dial. Hey Doc, this has your name written all over it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Invicta Subaqua Noma II Automatic Chrono Meteorite Re-issue (Available Spring 2012)

Here is an update, I believe. As many of you know they released the SAN II chronometer this month. It looks like the best was yet to come. There is to be a "re-issue" of the SAN II automatic chronometer complete with Valjoux 7750. This is just one example of a classic piece.The meteorite dial Valjoux 7750. I saw one with a black dial but the pic wasn't available. Looks like Invicta was listening to the many requests to bring back one of the best looking watches they ever produced.It will be interesting to see how they will price this watch.There wasnt anything mentioned about this being a Limited Edition as previous models, so that might have some effect on price. Enjoy!

Invicta Subaqua Noma II Automatic Meteorite Re-issue (Available Spring 2012)​

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]​

·
Registered
306 Posts
Now this is more like it. 7750 movement and a meteorite dial. Hey Doc, this has your name written all over it.

Yeah that exactly what Im afraid of too. Its going to put me into the NZB (No Buy Zone) for a good while but it'll be worth it.. But I am going to have one and I cant wait to see them. I want a silver/white dial if possible.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So the Black Face all silver dial SAN II is out today. It is another LE of 1000.
The movement is the same as version released 2 weeks ago, with a Swiss Ronda 8040.N.

Going to grab one later tonight hopefully.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So the Black Face all silver dial SAN II is out today. It is another LE of 1000.
The movement is the same as version released 2 weeks ago, with a Swiss Ronda 8040.N.

Going to grab one later tonight hopefully.
Good luck!!! I hope you snag one. Post some pics when you get it!

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Has anyone seen or have photo of the New SAN 2 with black dial and is the size the same as original or have they gone to 50mm plus? I don't remember the size of the first SAN 2 , but I don't think it was 50mm. I'm a big fan of the very first SAN , it would be nice to see a new LE of the first SAN. I personally had three SAN 1 but regret selling them.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Looks like invicta is stepping up there game with higher end movements :thumbup:
Had to believe what is the last model Invicta had with a ETA 7750? The last Chrono Auto I seen had the SW500 or I'm I out of touch with Invicta? WTF members I'm not bashing Invicta but some up the BS they come up just gets to me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Has anyone seen or have photo of the New SAN 2 with black dial and is the size the same as original or have they gone to 50mm plus? I don't remember the size of the first SAN 2 , but I don't think it was 50mm. I'm a big fan of the very first SAN , it would be nice to see a new LE of the first SAN. I personally had three SAN 1 but regret selling them.
I assume you are talking about the new SAN II LE automatic. (first pics in this thread)
The newer SAN II LE quartz are all 47mm, I would think they will stay with the same size for the automatic.
Currently there are 6 color variations out there of the LE quartz SAN II, including a black dial version. Hopefully we see the automatic soon.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Had to believe what is the last model Invicta had with a ETA 7750? The last Chrono Auto I seen had the SW500 or I'm I out of touch with Invicta? WTF members I'm not bashing Invicta but some up the BS they come up just gets to me.
They continue to use the 7750 in the Reserve Pro Diver but as to how much longer they (or anyone else) will be able too is anyone's guess as Swatch continues to reduce the supply. The SW500 is a clone of the 7750 and so far the reviews are very positive. I wouldn't mind seeing the SW500 in more models, but as the supply of the 7750 decreases the demand for the SW500 is bound to increase, and Sellita is not in a position, yet, to make up the gap Swatch leaves behind.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts