WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got this in. Really loving the black dial and all silver tone bezel.
photo+%u00252825%29.JPG
Like the other new SAN II Quartz releases it has the Swiss Ronda 8040.N movement. It features the large date at the 6o'clock position, and between 11 and 1 shows the day of the week. I really like how both of these features stand out on the black dial. All the hands contain very bright lume. The size of the hands have a good amount area to hold the tritnite. I don't have any photos but they are quite brilliant and the charge is fairly long.
Coming in at 47mm wide case and 19mm thickness, it's quite hefty, but not cumbersome. Mid size for Invicta standards.The bracelet is very solid and feels great hugging the wrist. The polished center links against the outer brushed metal links give a nice contrast. The watch functions run perfectly. The time/date settings were easy to tune in with the crown and functions pushers. The crown has a silver tone protector clasp, and the function pushers are screw down. Giving it an overall 500m WR.
This is another Reserve LE of 1000. I received number 002X/1000. At the moment there are 6 dial and bezel color variations of the SAN II Quartz, each LE of 1000. Each run of 1000 should be completed between now and the next 2 years. Limited qtys are being produced at the moment.

Here I have the Blue/Gold and the Black/Silver keeping each other company. photo+%u00252824%29.JPG

Overall I am impressed with the Quality of these new SAN IIs. I like the midsize they kept it in and all the features on the dial are stunning IMO. I know some people might not like so many variations, but at this point it's more keeping in line with what Invicta is doing now, not it's past. I wouldn't be surprised if the Quartz versions keep on coming. As far as the new Automatic version well see how "limited" they keep it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yeah I like the black for a lot of reasons. The red timer hand is sharp too.

There is a blue dial/silver tone bezel version too that has a yellow timer hand. Really like that one also. That and the black dial are the more sporty looking versions it seems. As I mention above, I can see them putting out a lot more variations. So for those interested in a quartz SAN II I would wait bit if you are undecided on a color choice. Or you could just buy them all.:scared:

On a simliar note, the meteorite face automatic should be out the last week of this month.:cool1:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts