WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the forums and thought you'd be interested in seeing the new Boutique Rolex by Ben Bridge opened today. The new location is located in Seattle Washington and if you live in the area or visiting say Hi to me :).

Hope you enjoy :)

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Welcome Davidokamoto! :thumbup1:

My buddy redeye and I will be heading down to Seattle June 9th for the Mariners Game. Thanks for the update! We'll be packing our Nikons, checking out watches and he wants to visit some store called Cabellas?

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Will be about a dozen of us in various cars, so hopefully I'm packing just the Nexus passengers :laugh:

It leaves us little time if we factor in Border waits and 2.5 hours to get to DT Seattle. I can't imagine all of us wanting to leave at the crack of dawn too :001_unsure:

Game isn't until 4-ish, so we'll try to hit this fishing gear store, new Boutique and maybe Fox Gems watch store in downtown Seattle. I think once we are in the Ballpark, it's gonna be all evening until we leave for dinner somewhere. I can PM you (an hour ahead) once I know what the group plans are when we are in the DT area! :thumbup1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.